How it works
To manage the digital signage media screen, the facility manager would simply login to our content management website with a secure username and password. After which, they will be directed to a forms page where they would have the ability to update the schedule of content, ticker messages and Facility or Town information.
We can customize our technology to suit your operational needs because we want to make sure it works the way you want it to. You can preschedule unlimted events, promotions and general content consisting of images and video.
Benefits to the Town and Facility
Our digital signage information and events product has a multitude of benefits not just related to the technology but to the Town and/or Facility brand itself. As a result of having this technology installed into your facility or rink, both local and non-local visitors will see that you have a lot to offer in the areas of technology, social activities and current events.
Having a digital screen as over a whiteboard is preferable because it allows you to have more content in the same space; as the content can change moment by moment.
More benefits to using Digital Signage over Whiteboard
- Grabbing your customer’s attention with images and video to influence their decision to register for your programs and events.
- Having a constant & consistent visual reminder of your events and services will benefit both staff and visitors.
- Ability to change content immediately.
- Displaying your relevant company data is certain to help modernize your business.
- It’s engaging therefore, it decreases perceived wait times by keeping your visitors engaged.
Feel safe that only you and your staff can edit your assignments
Only the facility manager and operators can make changes to your digital signage tv. Therefore, your data is secured from those who want to make changes to the assignments.
Staff can be assigned specific roles and/or admin privileges to maintain a separation of concerns. For instance, staff 1 can edit the news while staff 2 can add digital content such as images and video to the event section.